"Hi so a lot is happening and happened. I know your like 'what the hay man!Why haven't you been here' and,'you're off on a boring start' sorry I'm getting there don't worry and now your like 'oh okay' and,'why hasn't Owen cut you off yet?' duh Owen writing the story :D
"Owen what are you doing on my computer!Stop now! Sorry, I'm back gosh its been a long time huh?About Owen, I go to the restroom and I come back and look what happens! Goodness! So yeah,I have been coming back and forth and guess what I am going on a vacation! In June! To Paris!!!!!!!! Its going to be so much fun, but don't worry I'll be writing in a diary for you to keep you posted and then when I get back I'll type it up!-"
"she's not listening to music just in case you are wondering,can you put music on?"
"fine,one sec.YES,Phantom of the opera!I just watched it with my sisters"
"I came to!"
"I face timed him"
"yeah that"
"I am going to check my email omg,the song wasn't even done and a commercial came up!Brb.Okay I'm back OMG! THINK OF ME IS ON!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"My ears ahhhhh,oh my gosh!"
"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did you thumbs down it!WHY!!!"
"Um sorry it,um,was,um,an,accident?"
"Ugh!Omg masquerade!"
"Oh,great!There she goes with her fan,again"
"sorry you won't get it unless you watch the movie :'( Okay thats pretty much it so yeah bye! Liah out!
"And Owen too!"
"They don't care about you!Sucker!Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment